In March 2014, South Korean telecom major, KT Corp suffered a major cyber-attack in which, reportedly, personal information of 12 million customers was put at risk.
- Ansible reboot Linux machine or server with playbooks October 7, 2018
- CentOS 7.0 Set Up OpenVPN Server In 5 Minutes September 30, 2018
- How to increase and set upload size to 100MB in PHP-Apache May 24, 2017
- How to configure Samba to use SMBv2 May 24, 2017
- Accidentally overwrote a binary file on Linux? Here is how to restore it May 24, 2017