I am a new Linux user and for security reasons and to avoid ransomware, I would like to disable the SMB1 protocol in samba configuration on a CentOS Linux version 7 server. Is it possible to disable SMBv1 on a Linux or UNIX-like operating system?
- Ansible reboot Linux machine or server with playbooks October 7, 2018
- CentOS 7.0 Set Up OpenVPN Server In 5 Minutes September 30, 2018
- How to increase and set upload size to 100MB in PHP-Apache May 24, 2017
- How to configure Samba to use SMBv2 May 24, 2017
- Accidentally overwrote a binary file on Linux? Here is how to restore it May 24, 2017