Solution Design, Implementation, and Ongoing Administration
Managed firewall services cover both the initial deployment and the ongoing management of your firewall, which can be purchased individually or together. The initial deployment includes installing, patching, and configuring the firewall to your needs and specifications, while ongoing firewall management includes monitoring, updating rules, device management, back-up, and firewall-specific technical support.
Before the firewall installation, Compufutura Engineer team works with you to understand your plan for protecting your network, and shares the standards for firewall depolyment and management, ensuring the service delivers the results you expect with an approach that fits your needs.
- Install – Compufutura Engineer team installs the physical or virtual firewall, and completes firmware upgrades as needed.
- Patching & Firmware Upgrades – Following industry standards and best practices, patches and upgrades to the firewall will be made as outlined in the standards document .
- Configuration – Compufutura Engineer team will create the firewall rules, set-up a VPN, and complete IP configuration to deliver the solution you want.
- Monitoring – Your firewall is monitored for health status 24×7 and results are shared with your technical staff.
- Performance Management – Compufutura Engineer team will consult with you to provide ongoing assistance with optimizing firewall rules and other parameters as your business environment changes.
- Device Management – Compufutura Engineer team installs patches or completes firmware upgrades as described in the Policy for Firewall Management document, and communicates with you before making any changes to your firewall.
- Back-up – Regular backups are performed on firewalls to ensure fast recovery in the event of firewall hardware or software failure.
- Tech Support – All managed firewall services include phone consultations with Compufutura Engineer and security experts.