Though a data breach is one of the biggest fears facing IT security managers today, the frequency with which data thefts including some relatively unsophisticated and easily preventable ones are taking place demonstrate the lapses in implementing multi-layered security measures.
- Ansible reboot Linux machine or server with playbooks October 7, 2018
- CentOS 7.0 Set Up OpenVPN Server In 5 Minutes September 30, 2018
- How to increase and set upload size to 100MB in PHP-Apache May 24, 2017
- How to configure Samba to use SMBv2 May 24, 2017
- Accidentally overwrote a binary file on Linux? Here is how to restore it May 24, 2017